Description of the course
- When are your results ready for publications, who are the co-authors?
- Conference presentation or journal article? Selection of the right journal.
- What is your topic, what is your audience?
- Title, abstract, introduction, preliminaries, new results, conclusions, references
- Co-authors, acknowledgements (for persons and for funding organizations)
- Word-processors, figures, tables
- References, self-references
- Submission, revisions according to the suggestions of the referees, archiving
- Ethics issues
Goal of the course
The PhD student – in close cooperation with his/her advisor – will be able to plan the publication activity, prepare the individual publications, and avoid some common mistakes.
Előadó / Lecturer
Prof. Dr. Recski, András
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Department of Computer Science and Information Theory
Adatok / Information
Kurzuskód / Course code: PHDLA1037
Időpont / Date: (year.month.day): 2018. november 22. 10:15–12:00
Időtartam / Duration: 2 hours
Helyszín / Location: Informatics Building, Ground Floor, Room IB019.
Mely doktori iskola részére / For which doctoral school: Mathematics and Computer Science, Computer Science (Informatics) and Electrical Engineering
Résztvevők ajánlott száma / Recommended number of participants: 5-30 persons
Kiknek ajánljuk / Who we recommend: PhD students
Jelentkezés / Registration: jelentkezési űrlap / registration form